Friday, November 18, 2011

In love with you

So, don’t tell anyone, for this is a well kept secret between me and (few of) my 700+ FaceBook friends that when I am not doing anything, I have a business of creating Fake profiles for celebrities. Believe me, they are too busy to create a profile, so I do it for them and they buy it at nominal prices ranging from above 50 grands to 99 grands.
One fine day, some stranger SMSed on my cell “In love with this cricketer, so need a profile”. I got one profile ready for him/her. He/she told me to leave the sex column and profile picture unfilled; that increased me curiosity. I thought he/she was probably a HE, and was gay, and shy. However, my client paid me One Crore by cash on delivery. Due to utter curiosity, I started tracking the profile.
On the very first day, the Sex was mentioned Female, and the profile picture was a very attractive, glossy and juicy pair of lips.
Just for my knowledge I once asked my client who the cricketer was, he/she gave me the details. He was one of the Indian fast bowlers. Some Patel. Now experts said he had the bowling accuracy similar to that of Australian legend Glenn McGrath. I checked upon him. The experts were right. He was the future of fast bowling in India. My client paid me five lakhs for this secret.
Now he had created his profile a few days back, and it was not at all difficult to recognise it was his original profile because he had only a few friends and poor English. His info said his favourite singer was some Himesh. Anyways, now this bowler hadn’t been much into love and relationships and never dated a girl before.
He hadn’t in his wildest of dreams expected a friend request from someone who had a really hot pair of lips. He was hesitant at first but accepted the request. Chats began and continued. He skipped the training sessions and the media said he was suffering from injuries. However our bowler was falling in love with the diva. He would call her princess, Angel etc like age old lovers (I told you he had no experience). She insisted that he should call her ‘Darling’ instead because she found it hot and seductive.
In a few months he had so much fallen in love with her that he couldn’t help fantasising about her in the field. During the matches he would recall the chats and smile to himself. Even the camera caught him doing so. He had a poor performance during the Australian tour. He had never been a good fielder, so he continued his poor performance. And, finally got dropped.
But, he was happy. He was in love. Definitely.
They decided to meet at CCD in Juhu.
She told she would be wearing an off-shoulder top and even told what else she would be wearing. May be she was desperate to have him, or maybe she also had fallen in true love. He replied he would be meeting her.
I don’t know what happened after the date. My client never responded to me. Neither did the chats continued.
After a few days, I heard someone called “BOBBY DARLING” claimed having an affair with some Munaaf Patel in the media.

12 comments:

  1. Lol!!.......m not laughing at any community but on ur writing skills. U started what seemed like an intense thriller...but then at the end u bowled me over. Great way of story-telling. I'd love to read more such stuffs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.....!!! wht a unfinished endng.... ind fully appreciate to the previous commnt... the startng ws so thrillng bt the end ws awesum....:) realy lyk it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. undoubtedly out of the way!! You and your weird imaginations....Boy, spare these poor people! very well concocted. keep it up!! funny stories keep my veins running....looking forward to more "exclusive and untold" celeb gossips!! :p (he he!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow buddy... I loved reading till the end. I have little patience and very few r able to make me read their works thoroughly from beginning to end.... U r 1 of them. I MUST get a copy of your nov.... For i ha come to know i'd enjoy it to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lot is said above already ! it actually kept me glued to the screen at the beginning..but the end made me laugh like a hyena ! Brilliant !

    ReplyDelete
  6. awsm,,,,njoyd it 2 d fullest......he he he cnt stop mh laughter......:P
    keep goin.............:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Great! This one's hilarious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. hats off 2 u..kya mindblowng startng thi n kya disastrous endng..must say it was a suspense,intrigue n den a lol moment

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is really appreciable.......gud work.
    ur imaginations r really mind-blowing.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really funny Story. It made us laugh. my weekend laughter dose. While reading this story i could not control my laughter. Aakash nice attempt my friend

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't stop laughing after reading this...

    Great post

    ReplyDelete